Charterbank Capital is a privately owned and run principal Lender. We are utterly un-reliant on outside funding and banks. Our background is property. The directors have over 40 years combined experience in the professional property sector.
We understand property and take a commercial view on issues and problems to get a deal through. We conduct in-house valuations and create a truly bespoke product where required.
- Same day DIP
- Truly non-status
- First and second charges
- Deal direct with decision-makers
- Fees and Legals added to the loan
- All fees and interest rolled up
- Commission paid on drawdown
- Ltd companies accepted
- Residential property
- Commercial property
- Industrial property
- Mixed use
- Vacant or occupied
- Land with or without planning permission
Immediate quotes for Auction Finance are available before, during & after the auction. Finance is available for virtually any auction property in any condition. Properties can be vacant or tenanted with products available for land, plots, residential refurbishments (light and heavy), commercial (including change of use), industrial or mixed use property.
Enquiry before the auction
- Free desktop valuation
- Same day DiP
- Pre underwriting where possible
- No application form required
Enquiry after the auction
- Immediate decisions
- Offer letter issued within 24hrs (completed application form required)
- Legal work commenced same day subject to receipt of suitable legal deposit
- Fast in-house valuations
- Completion requirements from 7-28 days can be accommodated
In complete control
Reliable decision making from the very outset, every time
Strong growth from small beginnings
Facilities from £30k, with no prior experience necessary
Property Development Finance
Bespoke to suit the needs of your client, Property Development Finance is available for new build projects, extensive refurbishments and stalled sites. Up to 60% of the site/property value can be advanced immediately with additional stage payments throughout the construction programme funding up to 100% of the development costs.
- 1st time developers
- No QS reports required
- Stage payments made in 24hrs of inspection
- Interest roll up
- No exit fees
- CML Architects Certificate, NHBC or Structural Warranty
- Bespoke stages where required
- Individuals, LLPs and limited companies
- No PGs or debentures
- 12 month terms with option to extend
Bridging Loans & Finance
If you have a client looking for finance to secure a new property purchase or raise a loan secured on an existing property, we can provide a fast, non-status Bridging Loans & Finance tailored to suit, in the shortest of timescales.
Initial enquiry – typical day 1
- Case submitted via phone or email
- Detailed desktop appraisal of the security
- Decision in Principle issued and accepted
- Issue and review of application form
- Pre underwriting carried out
- Issuing of offer letter
- Legal work commenced (deposit required)
Helping clients navigate through
Capital when you need it most
Funding growth through changing times
Secured Business Finance is available to aid cash flow or to help your clients business to expand. Loans are available with no credit scoring and without the need for copy accounts or asset & liability statements.
Loan products can feature rolled up, serviced or partially serviced interest with fees and legal costs added to the loan upon completion.
Fast non-status products with no personal guarantees and no debentures
- Sole Traders
- Limited companies
- Interest rolled up to aid cashflow
- Any business purpose
- Loans from £26,000
- 1-12 month terms
Secured Farm Finance & Farmland Loans are available to assist with the purchase of new plant and machinery, buy additional land, make general farm improvements or renovate and build new outbuildings.
Bespoke Development Finance facilities are available to fund the conversion of barns or new build developments for letting or sale and almost any other farming or agricultural purpose can be catered for.
- Whole Farms
- Barns (with or without planning)
- Residential property, on or off the farm
Security can be occupied or tenanted.
Loans provided without the need for copy accounts or guarantees.